Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Sunday 15 May 2016

Back to work.....with an apprentice in training!

Wow, it's May 2016 already, where has the time gone? It just seems like yesterday I was writing about my maternity leave and preparing for the arrival of my daughter.
Thea Margaret Wilson arrived on the 19th August 2015, two and a half weeks early weighing 6lb 13oz.

Thea, less than 24 hours old
She's now 9 month old and has started her training as the Born 2 Run apprentice!

Brae telling Thea that looking cute is all a part of the job! 

I'm officially back to work, I already have summer cat visits booked in (and some autumn bookings!) and I have spaces available for group walks and solo walks. To fit in with Thea for dog walking I will be offering a small group walk a few mornings a week and afternoon solo walks. Getting back into it with a little person to work around will be a learning curve with adjustments happening along the way so that the dogs in my care get the walks they need.

I'm looking forward to getting back out walking and meeting new dogs and seeing old faces! Feel free to get in touch to discuss your needs.

We make a good team!

Thanks for reading!

Tamara (and Thea!)