Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Thursday 13 August 2015

Maternity Leave!!

Just a quick note to say Born 2 Run is now on maternity leave and preparing for the arrival of my first baby!

I'm not taking on any new dog walking clients but I can still provide cover for cat visits and small animal visits. I hope to be back for walking next spring/summer but I know that best plans don't always go the way you want! There will be plenty notice for when I do return.

Until then I will be getting to grips with a new challenge and discovering how different a baby is to a collie puppy!!

I just want to say thank you to all my clients for your business and the cards and gifts, it was overwhelming. I hope to see a lot of you again next year!

Tamara