Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Sunday 8 March 2015

Happy Birthday Born 2 Run!!!

5 years ago today, on March 8th 2010, I started trading as Born 2 Run Pet Care in Barnard Castle. My first client was Robbie the greyhound and I walked him twice a day, 5 days a week. Since then I've walked all breeds and sizes, from a little jack russel up to a deer hound! I've had many challenges thrown at me and I've come through it all and business has gone from strength to strength. I'm now in a whole new area after relocating in 2014, doing well and loving every minute! I am furthering my knowledge with accredited courses on training and behaviour as well as attending seminars and talks.

Thank you to all the clients I've worked with over the years, you have helped me be the dog walker I am today! Here's to many more years!!