Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Saturday 28 May 2016

Spaces Available!!


Raising a tiny human along side my dogs and running a business has brought a lot of challenges and mostly I think I'm nailing it! However because I am now limited for days and times, it means I have spaces for those dogs that require different times for walks (perhaps if you work shifts) or those who are flexible with times.

I currently have space for up to 4 dogs for a morning walk a few days a week. These walks will be between 9am and 11am. This will include pick up, an hours walk, sorting out any muddy paws and drop off. Dogs must get along with other dogs and be generally social.

I can also offer solo walks for small/medium dogs on an afternoon from 2pm. Again dogs should be generally well behaved and social.

Walks will be in different, interesting places each week with lots of games, treats (if your dogs are allowed!) and fun!




If this sounds like what you need for your dog or you know someone who this would suit, please feel free to get in touch for more details. I'm looking forward to meeting new dogs!