Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Weddings and Walkies

It's been 3 months since I relocated and set up Born 2 Run in Burnopfield. In that time I have met lots of new doggy clients and their lovely owners. One of those dogs was Shadow the Labrador and his owners Nicole and Toby.

I started walking Shadow in February, then I was asked by Nicole and Toby if I offered a wedding service, where I take pets to their owners weddings for photographs and to be involved with the day. It wasn't something I've ever done before but I thought it was an interesting idea! So on the 29th March 2014 I took Shadow to Lumley Castle to join in with his owners special day.

Here are some pictures of their day. If anyone is interested in this service, please feel free to get in touch and we can discuss your needs.

Shadow looking proud and very handsome!

Happy Family