Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Wednesday 30 July 2014

6 Months and Going Strong!

On the 4th August I will have been operating for 6 months in the Burnopfield area. The time has flown over and in that time I've met some beautiful dogs! Here's a selection of my lovely clients.


Newest clients Ellie and Bo

The gorgeous Lucca and Florence

Mac and his cow-poop covered t-shirt!

Cockerpoos Lola and Max

Riley

Heidi

Casper in his P.J's!

Shadow in the shade

Molly and Maggie

Little Shandy and my Taryn