Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Sunday 9 February 2014

New Dog Walking Clients!

It's been a few weeks since Born 2 Run relocated to Burnopfield and in that time I have 3 new dog walking clients, some cat visits booked in for March and a possible house sitting job in August!
My new business cards have arrived and my talented brother-in-law has designed me some adverts for the local shops. I am pleased to have started walking Casper the saluki lurcher and Heidi the border collie last week, and on Thursday I met Shadow the labrador who I start next week!
Lets hope new enquiries for dog walking come in thick and fast!


My ad for the local shops



The front of my business cards



The back of my business cards


Heidi the border collie



Casper




I look forward to walking Shadow next week and meeting new clients in the near future!

Tam.