Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Lets Not Forget Our Feline Friends!

Born 2 Run also offers cat sitting, so here's a few pictures of my feline clients from over the years!

Sullivan

Jaffa


Casper

Three abandoned kittens I fostered, now called Ariel, Sebastian and Spud!

Kitty and Gizzy

Leo and Alfie

Pepper

A very chilled out Maine Coon!

Kevin

Sooty