Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Friday 24 January 2014

A New Year, A New Start!


Born 2 Run has been through a lot of changes in 2013, and it seems we're not done yet!
Due to personal circumstances Born 2 Run has had to cease operating in the Teesdale area and is moving to pastures new!
It's been an emotional week as I've had to say goodbye to a lot of lovely owners and their pets, some of which I've walked for over 3 years.


Here's just some of the wonderful doggies I've had to say goodbye to.


Junior with Anouska

Tessa
Rosie
Anouska

Chloe

Old boy Tigger

Alfie and Anouska


Monty and Amber

Purdey

Tess

Taryn with Marlo the lurcher




I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new dogs in the Burnopfield area!

Tamara