Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Thursday 8 December 2016

I blinked and it was December!!

Wow, it was June when I last post and it feels like just last week! It really is true that time flies when you have kids!

So Christmas is just around the corner and I've been just plodding along since I returned from maternity leave. I have a small selection of lovely dogs and cats that I have been walking and visiting and that has been great as it fit in with Thea. However it's time to shake up this little business of mine and make some big changes to Born 2 Run! I don't have all the details ironed out yet so I don't want to give the game away just yet, but come spring I hope to be rolling out a completely new way of working!!

I just want to give a shout out to my friend and fellow awesome doggy guy Dominic Hodgson from Pack Leader Dog Adventures in Sunderland (http://www.packleaderuk.com/) for his great advice and for helping me kick it up a gear. Dom runs a fantastic business and is the author of a best selling book that has helped many, many owners build a better relationship with their dog. I can highly recommend it and if anyone is interested you can find it here....https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Your-Dogs-Superhero-Transform-ebook/dp/B01IE1KTIO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481233929&sr=8-1&keywords=how+to+be+your+dogs+superhero (and no, I'm not on commission!)

So keep your eyes and ears open for new developments in the new year!
Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year from Tam, Thea, Brae, Brenna, Taryn, Sullivan the cat and Matilda and Maeve the guinea pigs!!