Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Thursday 8 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Well one year ends and another one begins. With a new year comes new challenges, a new address and new clients!

I'm loving having full and busy days that now begin and end with puppy cuddles from 8 week old Susie the sprocker! If the sun continues to shine on this brand new year I will get some snaps of all my doggies enjoying their walks with me.
This year promises to be like no other I have experienced, and I can't wait!!