Pages

Covering Burnopfield, Hobson, Dipton, Tantobie/Tanfield, Stanley &Rowlands Gill

Welcome to Born 2 Run Pet Care & Dog Walking Services at Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
I offer adventure walks for small and medium dogs as well as cat visits and small animal care. If you can't see what you're looking for please don't hesitate to contact me and ask any questions.
(Please note that unfortunately I'm unable to board your dogs and cats in my home)

Wednesday 12 June 2013

2013 - A Year of Big Change!

I was first going to title this blog '2013 - A year of hardship and change' but then I realised that the things that have occurred this year have all improved my life one way or another and although it seemed bleak at times, it set me on a path that was full of possibilities! As one door closes another one opens as they say, and it's one of my favourite sayings! It's all change for Born 2 Run this year, with a new website, new contact details, a new van and a new address! 



The new van came about after an accident I was involved in in January saw my lovely little van being wrote off. I had to swerve to avoid a gentleman pulling out in front of me at a junction and I ended up on my side with a clients dog in the back! Luckily myself and the dog walked away mostly unscathed, but the same could not be said for my van.


My poor old van.
  
The damage doesn't look much on the photo but all along the passenger side was damaged. This of course affected business as I struggled without a van and an injury to my shoulder, and I started to worry that 2013 was not going to be my year! 
The new van came at the end of January but she's still naked with no graphics on as yet! I'm hoping I can get them on soon.

In March I encountered another set back. My relationship came to an end and the possibility arose that I would have to give up Born 2 Run and return home 40 miles north. It was a daunting prospect and the idea of giving up on 3 years of hard work, sweat and tears almost broke me. However an opportunity arose for me to stay in the area, I took it to keep my business going and I feel the future may hold a few surprises!


So I hope people like the new look website and enjoy reading my blog. The future is looking good and I'm excited about the new direction myself and Born 2 Run are going in!

Thanks for reading!

Tam